What triggers the notifications?: Notifications are triggered in Slack when Orders, Travels, and Expenses are submitted (pending), approved, or denied within Procurify. The notifications will be sent to Approvers (whoever the requester sends the order to for approval) and Requesters will receive notifications on their orders when they are approved or denied.
1. Under the Settings tab, on the right hand side, there will be an Integrations button:
2. Click on View:
3. Click on Add to Slack:
4. Select your Slack team account:
5. Next, click on Authorize:
6. Awesome! Now your Slack team account has been integrated with Procurify. The next step is to link your Slack users to your Procurify users:
7. Once an order has been sent to an approver, they will receive a Slack message notifying them they have a pending approval in their inbox:
Need Further Help?
We’re happy to help with your Slack Integration and answer any other questions you may have.
Simply fill out our Contact Form with your questions and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.