Note: There are three different types of approval routing: order, expense, and travel. If you wish to set up travel and expense approval routing, click here. If you prefer to have just the order approval routing, the expenses and travel will follow the “order” approval routing.
1. Click Approval Routing under the Manage tab:
2. Select which location/department that you’d like to add an approver for. If you have multiple locations, click on the drop down (highlighted in yellow):
3. Once you’ve selected the correct department and location, click on the Add Approver button:
4. Input a dollar amount threshold. A threshold indicates how much an approver can approve up to:
5. In this case, Kathryn Hire can approve up to $50,000. Click Add:
6. Congrats! You’ve added an approver: