Add new users and assign roles to existing users. There will be roles and branch locations to choose from. There are several types of roles: requester, approver, purchaser, receiver, inventory manager, superuser, and accounts payable. See below what roles and access they have in Procurify.
1. In the Settings tab, select Manage Users:
2. To create a new user profile, click Create User:
3. Fill in the required fields. The location that the user is assigned to will be able to submit requests on behalf of any department within the location they have access to.
*Note: You may send an invitation email to the user or set up a password for them.
4. Click Create:
5. Click on Add Role:
6. Select the location that you’d like to give access to the user:
7. Choose a role the user has access to.
- Requester Requesting items from branch locations and department. Has access to the dashboard, request, and status tabs.
- Approver Approve or deny pending orders. Has access to dashboard, request, status, approve, and reports tabs.
- Purchaser Creates purchase orders, manages the product catalog and vendors. Has access to dashboard, request, status, procure tabs.
- Controller Manages finances in your organization. Has access to dashboard, request, approval, manage, and report tabs.
- Receiver Managing shipments and items that are being received. Has access to dashboard, request, status, and receive.
- Inventory Manager Maintain the organization’s products by ensuring items are stocked. Has access to dashboard, request, status, and inventory.
- Superuser Site administrator. Has access to all tabs.
- Branch Manager Administrator of a specific branch location. Has access to all tabs.
- Accounts Payable Organizes and keeps track of invoices and payments from vendors Has access to dashboard, request, status, report, and payment tab.
8. Click “Save.”
Congratulations! You’ve just added a new user.